Get a digital copy of our The INFJ User Guide, which will show you, step-by-step, everything you need to know about being an INFJ!
Best of all, you'll get the support, know-how, and motivation you need to clear the uncertainty, finally get out of analysis paralysis and take action on fulfilling your true purpose in life!
The INFJ User Guide will help you:
- Discover what makes you tick and what is the normal operating procedure for INFJs.
- Identify the biggest motivators for your personality, then translate those into a practical action plan giving you the steps you need to move forward in your purpose.
- Clear the confusion and create an organized system for you to follow to figure out what is going on with your emotions and your habits.
- Dive deep into what you like and what you want in an easy-to-follow plan that actually makes learning about your personality FUN!
- Discover what you don't like and why it's ok for you to not be extroverted and social all the time.
- Learn how to get--and keep--your needs and wants in view through diving into your desire to help others and your weakness of not being able to help yourself.
- Develop smart strategies for planning your life right now.
This book is a must-read for every INFJ.
What people are saying...
"If you're an INFJ, chances are that most of the people you know aren't like you. This is one of the many reasons why The INFJ User Guide will feel like "coming home" when you read it. I found myself talking aloud, nodding my head, and laughing as Sarah explained the INFJ experience. I also found the chapter on Functions invaluable. It goes much deeper than a lot of the other literature available and will allow you to understand yourself so much better. I (obviously) don't have many INFJ friends. But for those who are, I highly recommend this book!" - Bryn Bonino
“‘You know all too well what it’s like to move mountains for others but hide under a rock when it’s time to fight for yourself.’ - The INFJ User Guide
“I just want to say thank you. There’s something so groundbreaking about someone who puts everything you’re feeling into words... especially those of us who are so hard to put into words. I had such a difficult time just belonging from grade school to college and even as a professional. The line about moving mountains... I was just TRYING to explain to my husband why it felt like I often felt like I was the one bending over backward for whoever was my best friend at the time only to have them leave and disappear at some point. It never seems like a 2-way street and I couldn’t get it to register with him which made me feel even more isolated. I struggle with finding the words to explain my need to recharge and to be alone in a quiet space that I decorated. Thank you for introducing me to the INFJ community with tons of info and perspective from others about how to navigate through life with one of the rarest personality types.” - Katt